Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Good morning. The cheddar Bay biscuits were absolutely delicious. Itchy eyes and indigestion aren’t much fun. Yes, I know I have a wheat allergy, but hey, it was my birthday! My dad always said “what’s the good of abirthday if you can’t do what you want!” That’s a good one dad, but boy have we suffered the next day over the years. 🤣 Anyway, I was up at 5 AM using eyedrops, taking Tums and reading till 630 ... and no, none of this happens when I stick to my low-carbohydrate program. 🙄 

So, I took the dogs out at five and it was heavy fog, hence FOGGYVILLE. Ha. It stayed cloudy most of  the day! Mark avoided washing windows by redesigning the bird feeder. There’s one super acrobatic squirrel who gets in there and chases birds away. So now, we have a 2 story feeder!

It looks like a pontoon boat to me. 😲 Now we just have to wait and see ...

We called Rick this evening and had a good chat on FaceTime. He’s still hopeful to buy the property across the street, but it’s a long shot. It’s pretty challenging buying from one country in another. Rules just don’t match. Maybe when he’s done with Carrie’s place, he and Ruth will fly down here to shop (and visit.) 

So tonight we enjoyed our front porch for a couple of hours. It was beautiful ... breezy and 72F. Tonight, the Olympics are starting so that will be our entertainment. Ta Ta 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. We'd love to see you guys .Maybe you should move up here to the Okanagan?

    ReplyDelete