Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday, February 1, 2018



It’s an early start to my day! I’m feeling creative ... maybe some craft room time can be squeezed into the afternoon! Mark is helping Jim H today bringing his new pontoon boat home. He and Rose had a new screen room added on, new dock and boathouse ... now ready for their new ‘toons. Good things for good people. πŸ‘πŸ»

Thoughts are with friends Karen & George in Titusville as he undergoes open heart surgery this morning. Karen would like a vacuum cleaner transplanted onto his side while the surgeon’s in there. πŸ˜‚  They are a fun couple who we met through the RV club. 



After Mark’s good deed with Jim, he and Lew are going to the forest to retrieve their hunting stands. Since tonight is Yaya’s for me, Mark, Lew and Jim are going to The Crazy Gator for pub supper. 

Now going on 11 o’clock and my creativity went in a different direction. Ha ha. I moved mom’s old black leather recliner out of the living room and into the donation pile for our Humane Society store. Then, I looked at my lighter colored leather sofa, loveseat and chair and decided they needed a good scrubbing. I started out using a toothbrush and carpet cleaner, then Mark suggested using the car wash brush. It was nice and soft and got into the grooves of the leather. I wiped it all down with one of my magic microfiber cloths then let it dry thoroughly. Egad, it’s two shades lighter. Afterword I applied leather conditioner. After all that I don’t have to scrub my fingernails. Ha ha

OMG it was birthday fun at YaYa’s at Carin’s. She had a cake for Lynn and me plus a good dinner. Beside a ham dinner we played “Head’s Up” ... hilarious. 


Lynn’s “surfing” in this picture. 🀣 The party broke up at 8:30 and we all headed home. It sure was nice to walk home ... such a lovely, bright evening. 

Mark had supper out with Lew and Jim. They found a perfect suitcase for Dawn’s next camping trip! Heehee. 

Randy thought her shoes might fit in there. πŸ˜‚ (I’m NOT a light packer either! πŸ˜€) We need a bigger RV Mark!

The guys had a nice night at Crazy Gators. 

Gorgeous sunset over our house. 


That looks like Coke! πŸ™„ WTH on guys night out? πŸ˜‚












No comments:

Post a Comment