Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Good morning. I was up extra early to sort items and haul them to our garage for Thursday’s community sale. Wow ... I’m parting with some treasures!!!

Good afternoon. It’s now 4:15 and we spent our Sunday painting. Mark Spackled nail holes while I cut in around baseboards, ceiling and windows. Ta Daaa! The first coat is now on.


Getting the electrical covers off ... what a muddle!


Cutting in ... hey, looks like I was painting with my ponytail. 😅


I’m pooped! Tomorrow, will get the second coat on and then wait a day before we hang pictures. It still has a greenish below from the sage color underneath. But, with the second coat, it should look like a soft buttery yellow. 

This evening we are meeting Randy, Dawn, Jill and Bob at Stavros for dinner. Yay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment