Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Good morning from 63° Central Florida. Mark left for the forest at 5:15 ... bet he’s enjoying this gorgeous start to our day. Me? I was up by 7, did chores and walked into the living room to find both Scotties sleeping on the sofa. Haha. Lazy bums. 



Ha! Christmas shopping has begun in earnest. Next week I’ll get to the stores and poke about. 

I had a burst of energy and baked a cake for dessert for tomorrow’s fish fry. Mark came home from the forest having enjoyed the weather and bird-songs. Gorgeous weather! 😎 After lunch he grocery shopped while I went to Lynn’s and played Rummikube with friends. We had lots of laughs! It seemed odd to me that Lynn’s wasn’t decorated for Christmas yet. Ha! I guess she’s cooking Thanksgiving dinner! We’re lucky that Diane & Kris are enjoying hosting it. 

That’s it ... big fun day tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment