Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Where does the time go? It’s nearly Thanksgiving? 

I think it’s going to be a primarily home bound day. Mark and I will make a trip to Home Depot for shelving material for the closet project, but otherwise, nothing is planned. 

Speaking of Mark, he and Lew left for the forest before I was awake. That’s right, I slept till 7 AM. Woo hoo yay for me! (They saw a buck and a doe today ... but went for lunch at Burger King for hamburgers.) Randy will have a heyday with this! The GLITTER PALACE. 🀣

Afterward, Mark and I went to the Yard Stop shopping for a fishtail palm tree. I had one years ago in my first Florida home and loved. Apparently the one I had was valued around $500, based on today’s prices. I guess we will be looking at reed palms instead. 😱 After  that, we went to our favorite store of late, the Home Depot, and bought shelving for the closet project. We are going to be so organized. Yay. πŸ™„ (from Mark.)


Sue took this nice Florida sunset from the RV park. 😱

Randy and Dawn have been busy today with granddaughter MaKenna, and saw the movie “Wonder” at theVillages. πŸ‘πŸ»

Us? We had a comfort dinner, drink wine and watch TV this evening. Perfect. 

Our friend Jim had a Cortizone shot a few days ago and we are hoping he is feeling much better. ❤️ 

Tonight we watched Dancing with the Stars. It was a good 25th season and we’re pleased the right star won! Congratulations to Jordan Fisher and Lindsay!




No comments:

Post a Comment