Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday, November 27, 2017

Good morning. Well, it was until I took the dogs for a golf cart ride. On the way home, I had slowed right down for a flock of Ibis crossing the road. Robbie spotted them, and jumped off the golf cart. Now that would be bad enough, except he was tethered to the cart (for safety) and hung by his collar, dragged 3’ with his little back toes just touching. I yelled, slammed the brakes, jumped off and lifted him back onto the cart. 🙄 That boy just hates those birds! He’s all right, but his tether has been shortened considerably. 

Mark hung Christmas lights today while I wrote Christmas cards. Egad, Christmas cards have become rather archaic with the advent of Facebook. 90% of our friends are on Facebook and don’t want a paper card. Never mind, we are sending out very few. 

This evening, after happy hour, Mark and I took the golf cart to look at Christmas lights but the meter indicated the battery was already low after two streets. I guess I’m going to ask Santa Claus for a new batteries. Yup, good luck, eh! Cha-Ching   😳



We attempted a Christmas picture with BeeZee and Robbie. These two insist on hanging their heads low for photos. Ha! 



TV:30 ... ta ta. 






No comments:

Post a Comment