Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Good morning. I sit looking across Highway 441 at  a lovely small lake, the fog lifted just moments ago. I followed Mark to Pep Boys and dropped  Da Mounty off for a set of new boots. Mark put off buying tires for the past two years, so it was definitely time. He sure enjoys running around town in that old beast. 

Guess who’s modeling tomorrow? 


SUE is, that’s who! Fun stuff! πŸ‘—  πŸ‘   πŸ‘’ Of course she’s nervous ... but I’m sure she’ll be a hit. 

This afternoon, Mark suggested a boat ride and we all thought it was a great idea. Robbie, BZ and I were ready in two minutes flat. Ha ha

Robbie, loving the breeze. 


BZ just HAS to sit on my lap. What a character she is. πŸΎπŸ’•

We had a putt-putt cruise around Lake Eustis and came home to cook dinner. Rod and Shay phoned and we had a good half hour chat. It was a perfect afternoon, no wind and 82F. 😎 We plan to go for lunch on the boat tomorrow.

After a brief nap, I hauled both Christmas trees out (of the closet) and began my seasonal decorating. Ho Ho Ho. πŸŽ„ 


No comments:

Post a Comment