Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday, November 21, 2016

Good morning and Happy Anniversary to Shay and Roddy! 🍾 We phoned them at 10 o'clock and wished them a happy day. Tomorrow they are off to Islamorada in the Keys for Thanksgiving with Rod's brother, sister-in-law and family. Cheers! 

It's a beautiful bright sunny start to our day. I began with a soak in the Jacuzzi ... a warm shower then bacon and eggs served by Mark. I'd say that's a pretty darn good start to my day! The Scotties enjoyed an egg for breakfast this morning too. 

Mark had a doctor appointment in Lady Lake today so I thought I'd pop into the Home Goods store for a browse about. I wasn't happy about that store when it first opened last year, but I expect by now their inventory is better. We shall see. It's difficult, but I always compare it to the Fort Lauderdale store which is awesome! 

Instead of going shopping we opted for lunch at Ramshackles! It's rustic ... good food ...

 
and fun! Nice butt Marky! 😂. LOVE the boots! (I posted this pic on Facebook and gave my cousins Lyn & Tony a double take. Heehee. By 2:30 we were home and gave the kids their chicken snacks from my Cobb salad. Boy! They enjoyed it. 

Lew popped in at 4:30 for a glass of wine and sat by the fire. (They have a fireplace too.) He and Mark talked hunting spots ... blah blah blah. Boy, they get pretty crazy about it. Haha. I bet Rick Moir would enjoy tramping about the forest with them too! They sure have fun. 

After pork chops for dinner Mark and I plopped down to watch Telly and the damn cable was out! Grrr ... we're missing DWTS. Comcast service told Mark it would be back on by 7:45 ... but it was already 8 o'clock. 🙄

Sue & Wayne are in Stuart, Florida tonight and heading here for Thanksgiving! Yay! More family fun time! Since Diane & Kris are hosting in The Villages, K's are parking their coach at the Equestrian Park, which is very nice, and nearer TG dinner. 

So that was our day! I hope you're all toasty warm this cool fall evening. 💕




1 comment:

  1. I sure wish we were there this year for thanksgiving but there is a lot on our plate right now.I want to get the farm livable. Those last couple of thanksgivings were the best ever. Also , I wish I was hunting with the guys. Maybe then they'd have some fresh meat to take home. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete