Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sixty million Americans have traveled more than 50 miles to spend Thanksgiving with loved ones. ENJOY IT!

 

Mark and I actually watched the Macy's TG Day parade from start to end. It was great ... what a monumental task to organize that! Wow. Then there's security to organize! Well done! But first ... the floats had to be imagined, designed and built. Kudos!

The Scotties loved having our front door open for hours. Robbie kept the Ibis from feasting on our lawn's grubs. His Scottish war cry would scare anything! Haha. 

 
Facebook Scottie pals Pudley & Nibbles dressed in their Thanksgiving finery. 😘. By the way, we were always told the dogs could not have turkey. Although, there are many varieties of turkey dog food available. This got us researching. Yes, dogs can have some turkey! No problemo! 

 
Another pair of gorgeous Scotties are ready for dinner. 

I'm certainly thankful for a multitude of blessings. Right now, two of them are sitting in the recliner with me! 

 
Lucky, aren't I!

We fed the kids at four and left at 4:30 to go to Diane and Kris's for Thanksgiving dinner. Their friends Dell and Denise were there to join in the fun.

 
Dell & Denise ... having plenty of laughs!

 
Diane and Kris ... great hosts! 

 
Sue & Wayne ... "Where's the cranberry?" ... LOL now hosting thanksgiving 2017 in Pompano Beach! 😂

 
Jill and Bob ... behaving this year since they nearly had to host it from last year's guffaw. 😃

We sure missed having Ruth and Rooster there this year. Randy had an entirely new hat for Rooster. 😇

We were home by 915 to walk the doggies, like good parents. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Muah. 


1 comment:

  1. I thought of you guys a lot today. Wish we had been there. We loved having thanksgiving in the Villages with the gang.
    I like the name rooster. I guess I've been called rooster my whole life. Now it's because of how I do my hair. I guess the old days are over. Damn.

    ReplyDelete