Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Good morning. Mark was up at five to go hunting, alone, in the forest. His pals Lew and Ben are both working today. Wha-waa. So, it is up to me to tidy up after yesterday's fun and deliver the turbocharger to Advantage Dodge. Since the box weighs 51 pounds, I need "someone" at Advantage (Bobby) to accept it and deliver to their diesel mechanic. (The mechanic opened the  box to verify everything was correct, which it was.) I told him don't hurry, as tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and he said it would be ready late Monday or Tuesday. Perfect. 

Next on my busy day was shopping at Walgreens and running a few errands. I did pick up a couple of cute doggy toys for Robbie and Beez. Those two are so worn out after their boat ride and fun yesterday. Mark told me they didn't even get out of their beds this morning when he got up for hunting! Usually, as soon as the frypan comes out, they are up and ready for breakfast. Ha ha. 

This afternoon, Mark took a package to the post office, an eBay sale, and picked up my holiday stamps! It's nice to have things done early. He's also taking a load of folding chairs to RanDawn's for their party on Saturday. I think it's going to be another busy week around this place. Just what we love!

 

Diane & Kris had a busy day readying for their Thanksgiving Day feast. We'll arrive about 5 ... dinner at 5:30. Yum. 

That's it. Mark and I are relaxing tonight after our dinner of curried shrimp and vegetables. Turkey 🦃 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment