Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday, November 28, 2016

Good morning, and it is a beautiful one here! Ha ha I thought I got up at 8 o'clock but it's now it's 8 o'clock and I've been up for at least an hour and a half. So, it's about time that I change my clocks. All of my clocks. I've been in transition from daylight savings time to this "dark too early" time. 

 

Mz BeeZee has been snuggling on my lap while I watched ABC news. There's nothing new ... Trump is still whining about voter fraud that allowed Clinton to win a few States. Blah blah blah. When 1 person's vote equals 1 vote for a candidate, I'll be back. This electoral college business is 💩. 

We both had doctor appointments this afternoon and aced our blood tests. The low carb diet is working well for us! Our doc is buying a 5th wheel and asked a lot of questions of us. Of course we suggested Giant Recreation World as a great place to buy! 

Back home, Pat joined us for Happy Hour this evening and brought treats of Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf and funny Christmas cocktail napkins. We had some wine, ate shrimp, cashews and cheese ... too bad Ken wasn't finished his chores! 😂  And, we were invited to a dinner party at their home next Tuesday. Nice! 'Tis the season for parties! Yay!

Randy drove Jill and Bob to the Orlando airport for their flight to Winnipeg. (When we checked the weather yesterday, it wasn't too bad, hovering just around 32°.) It was sure fun to have them here for Thanksgiving and RanDawn's party. 

Our Dodge should be ready tomorrow, we hope! So that's it for our day! Ta Ta. 





No comments:

Post a Comment