Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Good morning. It's a bit of a chilly start (53) but looks like a beautiful day ahead. Sue and Wayne are going to IHOP for breakfast while Mark and I will fend for ourselves here. You see, we have a load of laundry to do since "someone" spilled red wine 🍷 on Marky's light colored shirt and shorts. 🤗 Oops.

Sue joined Mark and me for a Folly ride. We got turned about several times but after a few tries found "the lighthouse!" Since my calf and thigh were cramping (since yesterday) we decided no walking today. I bought some Advil and BioFreeze ... so hope to get some pain relief. It's such a charley-horse it woke me (and Mark) 7 times last night. Neigh. 

Sue and Wayne invited us for happy hour at 4 ... then we'll see how I feel. Randy and Dawn are entertaining their Winnipeg pals and doing "wedding" stuff. 

 
We voted by mail, I hope you voted too! 

Here's a funny picture ...
 

For dinner, we had chicken wings with Sue and Wayne in the Prevost ... imported, from Canada. Yum! Election results started coming in just as we went to take the dogs for a truck ride. St. James County Park is a lit with Christmas lights. 

 

Mark lit a bonfire 🔥 and we joined him with wine in hand. 

 
Mark, Sue and Wayne ... and a great roaring fire. 

So it's time to watch the election results. Tata till tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment