Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Good morning. I am up and off to a County meeting with Pat and our neighbor Toni. It has to do with the new developments that will be using our Harbor Shores Road entrance from 44. Mark has taken a load of tree debris to the dump. Then, this afternoon some machinery is coming to dig up our new septic field in the back. It’s another busy day around here, but stress-free. 



Rick M recommended I always have a picture on the Blog for interest. I randomly spun my pictures on the iPhone and this is what I found, an old one of me from last Halloween. 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

Well the meeting went on and on … and last on the agenda …



Good news for the existing communities!

Around 2 o’clock the septic system install began! 


Before


Waiting on the County inspector 


Big pile of sandy soil … nice and dry down 6 feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment