Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday, October 17, 2022

Good afternoon y’all. It’s bowling Monday … And I had fine company today. Nancy was away so Mark stepped in and bowled for her. The lanes were terribly oily today and the balls were skating off and all directions. Ha. 🎳 So we chilled out, had a couple of beer and ate some fries. I think the lanes were greasier than the fries.  😆 

Today is 22 years since Dad left us. I think of him everyday and wish I’d known him better. So many stories I’d like to include on our Ancestry site. He was one of the Greatest Generation. 

Saturday was our neighborhood Oktoberfest which was well attended. The weather was perfect! 



It was fun to meet new neighbors and make new friends. The food was pretty good too. ☺️

Yesterday we had a last swim at KimBob’s for the season. It was a cool dip with the water at 80F. 


No comments:

Post a Comment