Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving πŸ½πŸπŸ¦ƒ to our Canadian family and friends. We are thankful for you! 😍

Here in the ol’ U S of A we’re arguing over what to now call this Federal holiday. Egad, it’s legally Columbus Day … 



but sentiment has risen to Indigenous Peoples Day, quite a mouthful. Then there are some who argue against anyone being indigenous prior to the Bering Sea land bridge. What to do? I have a suggestion. Let’s follow Canada’s lead … First Nations Day! 


Each and every First Nations person ,,, $20,000 at age 18. Is it time for the USA to cough up? 

So Mark is here snoozing waiting for Bob who had a busy yesterday and apparently slept in. 


Hahaha … no harm done. 🦌 

Me? It’s my first day of bowling league … and I was so excited I got up at 5:30. 🎳  The team is Rosie’s Rollers and is Lynn Z (and new boyfriend Gary,) Nancy and me. I suspect some fun and crazy antics will ensue. πŸ€ͺ

Then tonight … dinner with friends! 



What a FUN evening! Nancy, Mark, Bob, Kim, LaDonna, Wayne and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment