Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Good morning from Central Florida where it is unusually cloudy. Mark is off to the dump with a last load of tree debris from removing our three huge queen palms and the majority of the camphor tree. It’s been a huge job, and I am amazed at what he can do. 

We had our second Shingrex shot yesterday afternoon … and Mark has a very sore arm today. I am not too bad right now, but had no appetite for breakfast. So today we will take it easy and watch at 1 o’clock the final January 6 televised hearing. 

Yesterday, our neighborhood ladies luncheon group got together at Kiku’s Japanese steakhouse. It was terrific, excellent food and plenty of fun. Mary had a sushi platter that she said was the best.


I don’t eat sushi, but it certainly looks appetizing the way it is presented. To the upper right is an avocado salad. 

So that’s what I should have eaten on my Atkins program, but instead I had a plate full of chicken, mixed vegetables and the dreaded rice. And once you put that Yum Yum sauce on it, you just can’t quit. Lol. That’s probably why I am feeling a bit punky today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment