Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday, October 14, 2022

Good evening y’all. It’s been a good day here! 

Finally I started our Christmas card painting. I’d had an aversion to painting the last few months … no ambition. Maybe there was just so much going on this year with home(s) renovations and Mark’s eye problem looming? I’m going with lack of time; and not being able to let my mind wander and be creative. 

This afternoon Mark and I went bowling. I worked with my “new” ball without success. I need a lesson! It’s entirely different to handle than my old plastic ball. 



Here’s our scores for 3 games. Mark did very well … no wonder he refuses to get a new ball. (He’s bowling 🎳 with a Mark Roth urethane ball from the Fred Flintstone days.) 😂



Well it’s time to get Robbie and BeeZee’s bedtime apple! Ta ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment