Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Good morning. First thing on my docket is to give Markymark a haircut. I will trim up my Mark’s  hair as well. 

Our lawn service is here working, and I can hear O’Jay singing a way out there, happy to be working.


One of my paintings went to Celo knob, North Carolina.



Meridyth has it hanging in her cottage office.

After dinner, Mark and I were sitting out front having wine when Markymark and Lani walked by. It started to rain, no, poor, so we invited them into the porch with their two dogs. The rain continued for about an hour so we had a few drinks and a few laughs.

Tony and Aurelia are at Sue and Wayne‘s cottage for a visit! It’s apparently dropped into the high 60s, and everyone is wearing their Kenora  dinner jackets!


It’s Mexican Dominoes night with the L’s. 🥰 

Ta ta til tomorrow. 🥰




No comments:

Post a Comment