Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Good morning. It’s still dark outside but I got up for an hour to do a little sketching. A neighbor wanted a painting of her house, and I’m trying my darndest to get interested in doing it. It’s just a long low ranch house that’s going to take some imagination to make it pop. Ha ha

Mark trimmed two palms today, out in the heat for hours. The landscape pickup is piled in the front lawn. 

My cousin Lyn sent a few old photos from her mom’s albums. Here’s one of my parents as teenagers!


Mom wasn’t happy with dad as she was expecting an engagement ring ... not skis for Christmas. 

After dinner tonight, we sat on the front porch and enjoyed the evening air ... high 70s. Mark smoked a biggie cigar. A flock of 40+ Ibis entertained us all. Now ... it’s telly time and Dextor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment