Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday, August 3, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. The hurricane was downgraded to a tropical storm and is a none event for the state of Florida. However, as it passes us by, it may develop into something larger and go into the Carolinas. We certainly hope not ... let everyone live in peace, we all have enough going on with the coronavirus!

Well I was puttering around doing household chores this morning, Mark went to pick up some new plants for the garden. Where he tore down the wisteria last week, he is putting in two trumpet plants and three pinwheel jasmines along with the ponytail palm that has been living in a pot for 10 years. 


I’ve been painting ... don’t know whether I posted my finished projects ...

The fountain in Savannah ... 


Seahorse Cottage



I just posted the paintings on eBay ... and sold the 2 cottages right away! Cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment