Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Good afternoon y’all. Mark was off to the forest with Bob early to set up tree stands. Archery season starts next month. 

Me? I painted for an hour before going to the dentist at 12:30. I’m absolutely delighted with the dental implant and crowns! Fabulous. Great dentist. 



Yup ... I WAS a 🏴‍☠️               New toofus (prolly still 🏴‍☠️)

We are a nice quiet Thursday evening and had an eL cheapo dinner of weenies and mac n cheese. Hey, we both like that. I painted for a couple of hours, working on a new cottage painting. Now, it’s time for Dexter and some wine.

Sue sent me this cute picture of a doe in downtown Kenora! 



And, have you heard the rumor that the Russians have the vaccine for COVID-19? Well, here it is…



🙄 Stay safe, wash your hands and be aware of your surroundings. Wear your mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment