Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday, August 24, 2020

Good afternoon. We went to the local produce shed and bought some beautiful corn for tomorrow nights dinner. Tonight, LaDonna is preparing dinner for the four of us, and I have no idea what it is. Maybe I’ll just give her a call and see if she need some help. Mark and Wayne are out fishing at the moment, as it is just a beautiful sunny afternoon. When I got out of the truck at the produce shed,My knee buckled. Oh Em Gee, that really hurt. Anyway, I walked around on it for about an hour and it seems to have loosened up and gone back into place. Right now I’ve got it propped up and took a couple of Advil just to get any inflammation down. It’s all good.

Dawn sent pictures of her granddaughters heading back to school today. We hope they will all be wearing masks, social distancing and staying safe. As we all know, 2020 is a strange year, and we need to get on with life but do it safely.

LaDonna and I began painting together again today. It was beautiful sitting outside. When I got up a couple of hours later, my knee reacted badly once again. I may have to buy a knee brace and get out my cane to use until I can get into see the orthopedic doctor. Darn, I was so happy with my knee implants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment