Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Good morning. I was up early getting my chores done before the 90° that is forecast later today. Actually, it’ll be quite nice if we get the thunderstorms that are forecast. So far, we are down 11 inches in rainfall in our region. The East Coast has had tons of storms with the ocean breezes, but they never get as far inland as us. Well, not to Lake Eustis. There was a news caster in Winnipeg when I was growing up who always said “ Sunny St. James.” I guess you could say we have sunny Harbor Shores! 

This week we’ve been tidying up around the place. I’m moving my artsy-fartsy grouping to a corner of the Sunroom, as encouraged by my art buddy, LaDonna. 



My painting supplies are now in the two curios, and my drafting desk to the left. Soon, the spa will be at RanDawn’s and the art stuff will take its place in the corner of tge Sunroom. Exciting. 

We finally had a bit of rain ... sat on the front porch with 73 degrees. Nice. Mark smoked a big cigar that Randy & Dawn bought him for his birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment