Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Good morning. I had one of those sleepless nights, having eaten too much cheese yesterday. We had a delicious pepperoni pizza for dinner, and it was so good it kept me awake. Ha ha. Anyway, I was up at 5:30 and started painting. Mark slept until 730 when I woke him that a strange man was at our front porch.






Fortunately, the dogs barked before he ever got into the screened porch and the blink camera took his picture. I didn’t answer the door but went to get Mark who was sound asleep. Anyway, Mark jumped in the Mounty and took off after him! He found the guy at Bob & Kim’s, fishing, and eyeing up Bob’s boat. The guy became belligerent with Mark who then called police. 

In other news, Susan & Wayne got new carpeting for the living room and dining room at their cottage. It looks great.


Mark got the hot tub moved and ready for it’s trip to RanDawn’s tomorrow. That freed up space for my artsy fartsy area! 

Mark bought a $20 dolly for moving the beast. It worked so well that we rolled through the house and into the garage. Wayno is coming at 9 o’clock tomorrow for the he-man-fun. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment