Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Good afternoon. Yesterday got away on us and I did not write a blog. I will try to do better today.

Yesterday, we traveled back from the Tampa Bay area to home. Traffic was light and it was an easy drive. When we got home, Mark wanted to wash the rig, and I washed five loads of laundry. (how do you create five loads of laundry in only five days?) 

Today, we got the RV parked, then puttered around this afternoon. Mark discovered a problem with our sunroof and had to do a quick repair. It was likely due to the hurricane 3 years ago!



 Later, Randy and Dawn stopped over with granddaughter Makenna for a quick visit. I had turned out my wreath making supplies and boxed them up. Dawn has the two granddaughters and was looking for crafting ideas! Perfect! Randy loaded up the box! That was the highlight of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment