Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

 Good afternoon. We are just on the way back from our eye doctor appointment in Summerfield Florida. Yesterday, I had a new floater come up in my left eye, quite a large one. Then last night I saw flashes of light, so it was time to get a quick check up. My vision is still 2020 and my pressures are low. All that was good news, and no tear to the retina. It was kind of frightening to have it come on so suddenly. Anyway, the eye doctor just said “well, your eyes are getting older.” I asked if there were any supplements or anything to take, he said there’s nothing you can do about it if it gets worse come back in.

Otherwise, it’s been a pretty normal day. Mark and Bob went to the woods this morning for a walk about and we’re home about 11 o’clock, before the heat of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment