Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Good evening. Said in Alfred Hitchcock style. We’ve had a very busy day. I was up at 5:45 ready for my 8 o’clock dentist appointment. Dr Pruett had to remove an old crown, a very thick stainless steel one from a back wisdom tooth molar. It was a grueling hour and 15 minutes to get it off and the impressions done. No problem, we got through that. Then, I went home and had a little nap, woke up and switched my mouth with water and spit the temporary out. 😢 I went back to see Samantha at noon, and she glued it back on.

This afternoon, as I relaxed and painted, while Mark hacked down the non-blooming wisteria and got rid of it.


Burn baby burn. 😂

This evening, we sat on the front porch, Mark had a cigar and we enjoyed some wine. Markymark and Lani went by with their two dogs. It was a beautiful night.

Just before we were going to watch Dexter, I flossed my teeth and pulled the temp crown off. WTF. I am going to flush this one so they have to make a new one tomorrow, hopefully one that fits.

I will call Karen & Pete tomorrow to see if we can meet them for dinner this weekend. That’s it for tonight. Tata. 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment