Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Good morning. I couldn’t believe it when I looked at the clock and it was 9:45. I wondered why Mark hadn’t woken me up, but he had just gotten up then too! The “poor” Scotties ... a late breakfast!



If you’ve been watching the news this week, this is funny ... MAGA 😂

Mark worked on the Mounty’s brake lights connection with the golf cart trailer. (I’m imagining it’s going to be used at Marky-Mark’s in the next week or so!) 



I wrapped more pressies, did laundry and started making more car charms after a rush on sales. 👍🏻 

We’re sending hugs for Chessie, Aurelia and Tony’s cute doggie after he had a lot of teeth removed. They’ll be making him soft food for a few days. 



RanDawn are shopping today ... and going to a Christmas party with Dan and his girlfriend Mary tomorrow night. 

Lani and Marky-Mark are leaving Toronto for their straight through drive here arriving late Thursday. Whew. They’re going to a Christmas party with us Saturday night. 

It’s TV time now ... 🍷😜 Steven Colbert. 



No comments:

Post a Comment