Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday, December 10, 2018

Good morning. It’s a bit cloudy and windy ... a great day to finish odds ‘n ends around the house! Mark had a few chores for Marky-Mark & Lani who arrive on the 13th. 

Jeff and Lorraine fly home to Winterpeg late today where the high was -9C  ... not too bad for this time of year, but cold πŸ₯Ά. When I called to wish them safe travel, Jeff and Randy were activating the Explorer’s Bluetooth handsfree connection. I mentioned Jeff needed to stay awhile longer to update RanDawn’s TV πŸ“Ί. 😜 (Was I just disconnected?) πŸ˜‚

Mark has gone to the post office with one of my eBay sales. Apparently he was 11th in line and none too happy about the wait. πŸŽ„ I’m getting ready for Game Day hosting tomorrow afternoon. It’s going to be a small gang of 8 with everyone busy this time of year! 
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌ

Between my cooking potatoes and sweet potatoes for the dogs and Mark cooking their beef, plus baking a cake for my game day pals, it’s been a busy day around here. Now, it’s wine:30 and a look at the day’s Christmas cards. One of these days I hope to see my friend Marlon in Henderson Nevada and Lynda in Sun City Arizona! 😜

Mark has the doggies out for a ride on the golf cart while I mind the beef in the pan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment