Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Happy happy hour! πŸ€ͺ I rang the bell on the porch, but so far, it’s a party of one! The kids had a frosty paws and me, a wine in my new glass!

Egad, that’s an Archie-sized glass! 😜

Mark joined the party with wine 🍷 in hand. Marky-Mark came by walking Jake and Henri and will join us in half an hour!

This morning, I gave myself until 11 o’clock to pack up some of the Christmas. That was perfect as I got everything put away except for the two trees which are going to be redecorated in January. Our green tree needs a complete re-hall with lights so that means it’s time to revamp the entire decor. 

At noon, I loaded up the RV ready for our Savannah New Year’s trip. Most of the RVers left today, but we had things to do. Tomorrow will be soon enough. 

Randy called and he and Dawn are returning something at Gator Harley and will pop in here for a drink. 

Well it’s 9 o’clock and our HH just ended. WTH ... well tomorrow’s another day. 

Oh oh ... well there’s no such thing as too much fun. 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment