Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Good morning! Mark had a morning in the woods and took a video of Yogi cruising past his tree stand! He’s a big one! Me? I set up the house for my Christmas Game Day. 



 I was getting myself ready when Mark came home. 



Well, I’d say that was a very successful game day as generally it ends at 4 o’clock. At 5:25 they left. Mark spent some time with Lew having a couple of beer after his shopping. 


Anita, Suzanne, Florence, Cheri, Pat, Ruth-Ann and Nancy. We played Mexican dominoes. 


We had a ton of fun, especially after I mixed up coconut rum, pineapple juice and cranberry. πŸ€ͺ

Pam sent us an Omaha steaks gift pack for Christmas. I had the first steak tonight while Mark ate his venison. Wow, totally delicious! Thanks Pam! ❤️ Thumbs up πŸ‘πŸ»! 



No comments:

Post a Comment