Saturday, December 8, 2018

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Good morning. Mark and Lew are hunting in the woods on this cool-ish start to our day. Me? Laundry and prepping the house for guests tonight. 



Randy, Dawn, Lorraine & Jeff are going to Eaton‘s Beach today for a late lunch. I hope it is sunny by that time. We can’t make that as Karen and Pete are coming here at 5 o’clock for dinner. (They have a busy week ahead and are leaving for a cruise on Thursday.) Mark is cooking stuffed chicken breast, I am doing twice baked potatoes, a Greek salad and I baked already baked a chocolate cake. 

Somewhere in that timeframe, I have to get ready for game day on Tuesday here! Tis the season for cheer! 


300 lb. bear at Mark’s happy hunting ground. 


Although it was 74° this evening, Karen had been cold for days, so I put the fire on for her. Ha ha. Never mind, we enjoyed the ambience with our wine before dinner. It was a very fun evening. They brought us Christmas gifts of wine and a new Yatzy game! I’ve played it at game day, and know it will be fun for us all. 

Have you seen the new Bud Lite ads on TV? Awesome! Well, it’s now 11:45 and Mark has been in bed since 11. Time for me to pack it in and head to bed. Tata. I hope you all had a great day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment