Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bonjour! Mark and I were off to the dentist today for our six month cleaning. Oh what fun. On our way there we stopped at habitat to look for a mirror. I want one for our living room and remembered they had some beautiful mirrors there when I visited in April. Of course all of those were long gone, but I did find a decent one for a very good price. Ha ha ha, can you believe $4.99? After we hang it I will show you a picture. What a bargain. Then we had a few things to buy, just miscellaneous stuff and popped into Dollar Tree to see what they had. Six dollars later we had a bag of goodies. Oh Em Gee we are such bargain shoppers now! 🙄

Mark took a load of carpet to the dump today while I went to Deenna’s to work on my stained glass piece. Randy and Dawn were going to join us for a dinner tonight, but Randy is still not up to par. So, plans are to meet Sunday night and go to Stavros. Meanwhile, Deenna has been most generous working on this stained glass with me so we are going to ask them (Eddie) if they would like to go for supper tomorrow night with us. Hope so. They are both nice company. 

The doggies are rather fed up with the rain, but we continue to enjoy it and are having happy hour on the front porch. Cheers! 🥂

Tomorrow, Sue and Wayne leave for Canada. I think they plan to take about a week to get there. 

So it’s a quiet nite here ... Ta Ta TIL tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment