Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday, May 28, 2018

Good morning sunshine! Mark has the bacon sizzling while we watch GMA. Our plans for today ... spending some time at L & L’s pool with our Scotties. It’s swim lesson refresher for BeeZee and Robbie. 

WELL ... they ARE NOT swimmers! 😱 Mz BeeZee was able to bob and swim a yard before sinking. Not good!  Robbie swims about 2 feet, puffing and grunting before sinking. The next lesson will be with swim vests! Oh boy, they need extra lessons. 😍

Mark and I had a great afternoon floating around in the pool and teasing the dogs. BeeZee loves being splashed! She’s bounds about the edge of the pool! Robs was fun too! It was a good afternoon. 

Well, back home after having some water and a bag of popcorn each, I couldn’t find my phone, nor my glasses. Mark phoned my telephone and it was right beside where I was sitting. OMG, what a day! 🀣

Sue and Wayne arrived in Kenora  about 5 o’clock and will stay at Anicinabe tonight. πŸ‘πŸ» We are very happy they arrived safely in Canada. 










No comments:

Post a Comment