Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday, December 4, 2022

It’s been a bit busy around here. December 1st was YaYa’s with 15 of us for specialty drinks and dinner. We had a Chinese auction for gifts, and it was a blast.



Friday was a cleanup and Christmas shopping day! I’m done! Literally. πŸ€ͺ Both Mark and I were worn down to a nub. πŸ˜‚

Saturday, we went bowling in the afternoon. For me, it was the worst.  πŸ˜³πŸŽ³ First throw I broke a nail … 2nd throw I stepped over the foul line … πŸ”” rang and lights flashed. πŸ˜‚ Then for the entire first game I was dropping my ball before the foul line. Yikes. And that’s how all 3 games went. Mark had a lower than usual score on his first and second games, but picked up very well on the third. 

Today, Sunday, there was no wind, and we took the boat out for a two hour cruise down the Dead River, and on to Lake Harris. Gorgeous. 



BeeZee sat beside Mark and Robbing with me. This change of diet has Robs being much more social. He has a big birthday coming up December 16th 🐾❤️πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚

We’ve been binge watching Yellowstone … very good series. 

That’s it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment