Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday, December 12, 2022

Good evening! It was some difficult day bowling wise for me! 😳 

All weekend I waited for a call about my ruined bowling ball’s replacement. After a couple of messages to the pro shop went unheeded I popped in to talk with Chase. The new ball was still on the shelf for sale and my ruined ball was on the countertop. I wasn’t impressed. League bowling was starting in 10 minutes and I didn’t have my bowling ball. 👿 

The games began with me using my spare ball which had also been damaged. I wasn’t sure Chase would come through, but he delivered the new replacement ball within 20 minutes! It’s nice, BUT I have to get used to throwing it. This ball rolls to the left when I’m expecting straight lines. Yup, a learning curve. 😂

Mark had some great shots with his new ball and a little frustration. More time to practice before next week’s challenge. We did win two of three games. 

After bowling, we fed the dogs and then went over to Nancy‘s to check on her pool. It needed some water added, and Mark changed the pool filter which Nancy does weekly. However, since she has been away, a new pool pump has been installed. It doesn’t work at all like the old one. There’s no way to just turn the breaker and shut it off for a few minutes while you do the filter.  It’s now a digital display. Anyway, we sat and had a beer on her patio while the dogs ran around the pool area. Tomorrow Mark will go over and check the pool filter when the timer starts the pump at 9 o’clock. Hopefully that all goes well.


Yeah … that’s the instructions for the pool pump. 🤪

That’s it for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment