Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday, December 30, 2022

Good morning. It’s been a hustle and bustle of odds and ends today and then Carlos failed to start. Actually, he did start, went 3 feet, and began circling. I thought perhaps there was a particularly dirty spot there, so I stopped him and wiped it up with a cloth. No, that wasn’t the problem. I’m not sure exactly what it was but I had to completely delete the app and reinstall it. Now, of course, Carlos hast to learn the entire house over again. This takes five days.  😅 

Robbie’s foot seems a bit better today! He’s still hobbling about but I noticed he put it down to eat. And, he gave me a high five. Mark snuggled with Robs and put Light Relief on his paw. It’s been the instant cure for us over the years. Hope it helps him. 

This afternoon Mark and I went bowling and ended up on “Fun Bowl” with a (sort of) league. It was fun … met more bowlers and played 3 games. I’m getting better … 133, 150 and 118. Mark had a lousy bowling day but still scored 133 as his high. Good easy exercise for us. 

Tonight was front porch sitting … cigar and a drink with Robbie and BeeZee laying on their hammocks. 


Our beautiful granddaughter Hailey. 



Our extended Tawns family together for Christmas in Australia … Miles, Elliot, Patrick, Alastair, Melanie, Connie, Alex, Flo. They had a literal ‘Beach Ball’ …



Front row is Alastair, Melanie and Alex. What a blast! 

Tomorrow is the last of December. Enjoy it. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment