Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Good morning. I was up at 3 AM to unplug the crockpot. The dogs roast beef crockpot dinner was supposed to be finished at 8 o’clock, but the potatoes and the butternut squash were not tender yet. Anyway, it ran most of the night and the house smelled like delicious roast beef. I couldn’t sleep, so I got up and finished up the process of mashing things together adding the supplements, and storing it. Then of course it was wash up time. Mark managed to sleep through all this racket and wandered out at 7 o’clock to find Ms. B and I snoozing on the sofa. 😂

Mark has just come back from taking the kids for a golf cart ride, so I guess you could say these two Scotties are well taken care of.  🐾🥰 

We met Randy and Dawn for bowling today.



Of course we had lots of laughs, and a few good games. Mark had a Cobb salad for lunch which was only nine dollars, and it was huge and good! Randy and Dawn shared a quesadilla and I had boneless wings. Everything was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment