Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday, August 29, 2022

Good morning. I was awake half the night, very excited to watch Artemis launch to the moon. Of course, being a first, there were delays and now the next date will be September 4th. I will be watching. Anyway, we were up early as well to go to the K’s house to clean up and put trash out for Tuesday’s pick up.

I vacuumed and cleaned the granite, mirrors and dusted everything down. Then Mark came in and vacuumed again, so I think we’ve got the dust under control. While I was dusting the rest of the house, he went out and washed Sue’s car and took it for a joy ride. Ha. There is a little drywall patching to do here and there where there had been old water damage. I have the towels from the master bathroom in the wash, as you know they had to have picked up dust. And, the bathmats too! We’re not planning to be here too long today as we have been invited to dinner at Pat and Ken‘s along with KimBob. 



Meow 😸 

Saturday, we went with Randy and Dawn to our favorite Mexican restaurant in downtown Eustis. This time, Mark Randy and I ordered taco salad. Now everything there has always been delicious, but these taco salads were awful. There was no seasoning, no flavor, just lettuce, tomatoes and whatever meat we had requested. I had requested shredded beef which came out looking like lumps on top of my salad that I wouldn’t have given to my dogs. So, I certainly do not recommend their taco salads. I was expecting something flavorful like Taco Bell used to serve. They were our favorites with a little hot sauce added on top. These at Del Sol had no refried beans in them whatsoever. 

Afterwords, RanDawn  came back to our house and we played Mexican dominoes and chatted until 1130. It was really fun to catch up with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment