Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Good morning. It’s a bit of a gloomy looking day here, but in the mid 70s. You know us, when we don’t have our sunshine we miss it.

Mark and Bob went turkey hunting this morning, saw plenty of evidence of turkey around, but didn’t see any. It’s a rather gloomy and windy day. We are expecting rain on Saturday and Sunday, so it is a bit of that terrible front that is sweeping across the United States right now. However, we cannot complain as it is in the mid-70s and lovely. 

So I found something, or rather it found me, on Facebook marketplace. I’ve been wanting a dresser for the guestroom. This popped up and when I got the measurements, it will fit just fine. So, Mark and Bob have hooked up the little trailer and are going to pick it up for me. Meanwhile, the seller says there is a hutch to go with it but the mirror is broken, and do I want it. I said heck yeah! So the boys are now picking up two pieces for me. I know it will need refinishing, but that’s part of the fun.


Guess we’ll call this the Before the before 😂

Mark took the following pics as we disassembled it. 




Drawers out … will eliminate the two left and two right smaller drawers!



Free hutch … no, we didn’t break the mirror! 



The 4 drawers we’ll refinish!  Boom! A great project. 

Tonight, we are meeting Sue and Wayne and our friends Dee and Rick for dinner. They’ll fit in nicely being RVers and dog parents. 🥰

LEGENDS was a nice place! The menu was pretty extensive and food good. We’ll be back. It was so nice sitting there yakking while rain pummeled the streets. Fun evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment