Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday, March 28, 2022

Sitting on the front porch with the kids, it’s so quiet I can hear the wind.  Good morning! 



Mark and I were up early and off to do errands. No, I’m home finishing up the at home chores, putting Epson salts on the palm trees and my plants, and folding laundry. Mark has taken the Kia in for an oil change. That’s life.

I love springtime in Florida. My jasmine is blooming, the azaleas have just finished and my gardenia is in bud. 



We took the kids for a nice ride on the golf cart today. There was a beautiful wind … nice and warm. Tonight American Idol is on, so we are going to watch that.

We heard it through the grapevine 🍇 Randy and Dawn are back in town after three weeks helping out her mom in Michigan. Apparently Randy was sick for much of the time, as often happens after a ✈️. We will check in tomorrow and see what’s going on.


Sue and Wayne are out to Applebee’s tonight, and I suspect with Kris and Diane. That is one of their local favorites. 

That’s it for today. Tata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment