Saturday, March 26, 2022

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Good evening. It was a great day for the Sunnyland antique boat show in downtown Tavares Florida. Since Mark was hunting this morning, and I spent my day painting, we opted not to go although Markymark and Lani, Kim and Bob went. From their pictures, they certainly enjoyed it.

Sue got a package in the mail today that was mailed on December 23. Yes, today is March 26. How’s that for a lousy mail delivery? And, it was a sample of dog food for Shorty hot pants.  By this time, Sue had forgotten she ordered it. 


Mark found this hilarious, and had to fill me in on why. I guess Jack is in freezing water in a pothole, probably in Winnipeg. I guess it’s funny, unless you drove there in the spring time! 😂

My painting was coming along quite well until I put it in the room where I wanted to hang it. So, now it’s back to the easel for a little fine-tuning on the colors. 🤪 

Robbie was very anxious today, trying to tell me something. By this evening, he was hiding behind the sofa which told us he had a problem. We gave him a Gas-X and a half a Pepcid and then checked out his anal glands. That is often a problem for him, but in this case it wasn’t. Yesterday, he ate some dirt from my avocado plant in the front porch. We were thinking this has caused some stomach distress and possible bloating. Now, 45 minutes later he seems to be a little better.



Robbie never willingly sits with Mark. 

So, that was our day. We hope it was a good one for you. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment