Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Hey y’all … it’s been a nice Florida day. Mark and Wayno went fishing for 5 hours while I had quiet time painting. Yeah, I started a new biggie 30”x40” canvas. 



Here’s my progress! It’ll be a pink saucer magnolia tree against a board wall. 

And da boys had some fishing luck



That’s crappie on the left and large mouth bass on the right. Yes, they eat them. 

I talked to Randy and Dawn this morning, and they are expecting a houseful of company for a Disney weekend. It’s a good thing I talked to them today … they’ll be very busy. 😉 Have a blast with your sister, Dawn! And with the nieces and grandkids! Oh my!!!  

Spring has sprung here!



Mark and Lani’s garden beauties. They love landscaping with unusual plants. 

Watching ABC News with Mr. Muir we got the address to help the Ukrainian people … www.unicefusa.org and donated. It’s heartbreaking!

After dinner we took a ride on The Caddy with the kids. It was so lovely. Now, it time to watch Oak Island from last Tuesday. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment