Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday February 15, 2022

Good evening! It was a nice sunny start to our day … we headed out for a drive about town. We stopped in The Yard Stop as I wanted a couple of fresh and different house plants. I picked out 4 … and a bag of potting mix. Then Mark wanted to browse another area … and I found a long umbrella rain chain with solar lights. 😂 

Lunch at The Chowder House was really good … it’s a cute place with a New England flair. Mark and Pam had the clam chowder and proclaimed it “really good!” I had their lobster bisque … delicious! 


Mark, Pam and me enjoying a beer. 



Cute place … limited parking! 

Back home, I repotted a few plants and hung a few macramé hangers in the sunroom. Tonight, Mark is cooking pork chops on the grill for our dinner. It’s going to be an evening of watching Olympic coverage.

After dinner of pork chops and brussels sprouts, we sat on the front porch while Mark had a cigar. He let the propane fire and then Lani and Markymark came over and join the fun. We always have lots of laughs with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment