Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday, February 25, 2022

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here and Central Florida. It’s a day for paperwork, filing, shredding and the like. But that’s my job. Mark has begun work on my artwork frame he is building! 



I think I see him muttering to himself as he walks by carrying frame bits. 😂

LaDonna and Wayno are back from their New York State winter trip. It seems they had a wonderful time with family and brought back a few gifts. One of ours is fresh mozzarella cheese, a lot of it. I had some for lunch, and it’s so rich and creamy. it’s great to see them and we can’t wait to get together for dinner, but after our dogsitting adventure is over this weekend. Lani and Markymark are visiting friends in southern Florida and we are dog sitting.

I came across this cute idea … 



too bad I just donated my old jeans. 😁 

It’s Isabella’s birthday today 🥳🎶❤️ and she’s a girl of few words as evidenced here … 






🤣 Glad she liked it!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment