Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day at 69°F. Mark and I ran our errands this morning and have this afternoon to enjoy the sunshine. After all the gloom and misty rain the last two days, this is perfect.



Along our stops we went to the Crazy Gator for a Eustis Cobb salad and Buffalo chicken bites. And beer. 🍻 It was busy when we got there! 



Our lunchtime view. 

Back home by 3 o’clock, Mark finished hanging my new birthday present fan. I wanted an oscillating fan in the upper corner of our front porch. (Having a fan on the floor isn’t much good and I had to sweep around it. Mark had to fabricate several angle brackets to secure it to the post. It was a big job. Thanks 😍 Mark.


Yayah! That’s exactly what I wanted! 🎁 

Today is Ruth M’s birthday! Happy birthday wishes to Ruth. I am betting that Rick is cooking her a favorite dinner with a pie for dessert. πŸ₯³

Mz BeeZee is feeling good today (it seems.) We will keep her on a low fat diet with rice for another day or two just to be sure she’s over the bilious stomach. 

Have you been watching the Olympics? I’ve been up all hours … tonight is men’s snowboarding! Schweeet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment