Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday, February 28, 2022

Good morning. We have an overcast start to our day with a few showers predicted for later on. I now have my new echo dot speaker set up in the living room and can use my voice to turn on music and lights, get the forecast and essentially ask anything I want. So I now have Carlos who vacuums, Siri who reminds me of all sorts of things I must do, and now Alexa who turns on lights and does a world of things. If only I could get a jet pack like they had on the Jetsons TV show !!!

So yesterday, Mark hung the painting I did. I absolutely love it in that location. It’s a bit on the humorous side which makes it a good addition to the house. (One of the strange things that happens when I am dictating on the blog is “how many seasons of Dexter” pops up!!!) What the heck is with that? Anyway, here is the picture I took last night after we hung it.




No comments:

Post a Comment