Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

It’s a rainy start to our day … some areas north of us had up to 4” of rain. How do we know that? The darn weather radio woke us up twice! It’s a wonderful alert system, but wish it was more county targeted. πŸ₯± zzz

One of the wake ups interrupted a lovely dream of me getting the big Boca house ready for Christmas dinner. Bob and Mary had arrived, Mom and Dad were there too. I got pool towels for everyone, set the dinner table and we all went swimming; me in a gold lame’ dress. Haha! That was weird, swimming in a dress. What a wonderful visit it was! πŸ₯° 


Ha! Nice sale price of $845 on this … I’ll just manage to swim in my elcheapo 2 piece bathing suit. πŸ˜‚

Mark had an early morning appointment to get blood work done at our doctors office. They couldn’t find a vein today, so he came home with a bandage on his hand. What the heck, he’s never had a problem with bloodwork. Anyway, he was a little annoyed. So, we sat and had coffee together and watched a few minutes of TV to relax. After my laundry and other chores are done, I plan to do a little puttering on painting today.





No comments:

Post a Comment