Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. This is our last official day of dog sitting Brady and Henry. They have been pretty good, but I am sure they are missing their folks. Mark was over to walk them before 8 o’clock, fed them breakfast, came home for our breakfast, then went back and walked them. They will go out again about 1 o’clock.  

Wayno arrived about noon for a quick visit then away he went fishing on Da Barge.  Funny … all the guys like the old barge! πŸ˜‚πŸŽ£

Me? I finally felt creative today … Christmas πŸŽ…πŸΌ? Yup, I painted a Santa. Carlos is working very well except for losing contact with wifi in the outer limits of the house. So … a wifi booster has been ordered and I will not even open the package myself! Wayno is king of the electronics and I will ask him. 

The goofy cartoon crackedme up. 🀣



So silly. 

The B’s are taking their time driving back from the Keys with several stops. We’re here for their puppers. 

We sat on our porch with Robs and Beez then at 7 we went to walk the B’s dogs. I had a half hour swim. That’s been our dog eat dog week. πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment