Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Good morning. It seems I am the first up on this beautiful sunny morning in South Florida. Our plans today are to relax, swim, putter about and then see Carol and Jack for dinner.

I started my day with a swim in the pool, getting my exercise, and studying cloud formations over the ocean. Mark brought me coffee and shortly after LaDonna joined with her coffee. It was lovely sitting outside with the light breeze. Next thing we knew, breakfast al fresco! Awww 🥰 Thanks guys! Now it’s time to tidy the house and get moving on our Sunday plans. 

LaDonna and I elected to stay home while da boys went to Bass Pro shops. They’ll have a blast there without us. 😉 Meanwhile, all’s quiet at home. Blissful. 😂

After our hour’s housekeeping, LaDonna and Wayno went in the pool. They love the sun and water. 

Mark’s ark makes a nice bar table, eh? 💦 😎 



Robbie and Mark watched some golf on TV. It’s 89F on the back porch. I sorted photos into albums on my iPhone … something I’ve wanted to do for ages. 🙄 

Up north, Sue and Wayne moved their furniture into the (nearly) finished front porch. It looks very nice and makes this a large entertaining space. 



✅ Nicely done! It’s more useful this way! 

Meanwhile, back home in Central Florida, those walking this morning IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD had a surprise … 


No those aren’t our Scotties 😂 … it’s mama bear with two cubs. Yikes! 

Markymark watered my plants today … all’s well on the homefront. EBay sales are waiting for me … but that’s okay, we’re having a fine time here! 




Dinner at Bella Roma was great. I didn’t want pasta, so they put my vodka sauce that I love, on my chicken Parmesan. It was delicious and I even brought a little bit home. Afterwards, Jack and Carol invited us back for drinks which apparently included two types of dessert. None of us want to dessert as we are all doing low-carb, but were compelled to have a piece of flan and some cherry cobbler. Now, we are all home and sitting outside by the pool, feeling bloated. Yuck. When will we learn?

Tomorrow morning the guys are going on the Helen S fishing for four hours. I hope they have good weather and catch some fish. LaDonna thought I was saying hauling ass when I would say the name of the boat, and really thought they were going out for a fun time. LOL. That’s it for tonight.  













No comments:

Post a Comment